Cryptocurrency Market News Digest
We’re continuing our tradition: every week we will be publishing a short weekly cryptocurrency market news digest for you to stay informed on the latest trends. In this edition we look at what happened from 23 through 30 of August.
- Cardano’s Hoskinson blasts Fed’s Kashkari on crypto
- FTX CEO wants investors to better their NFT knowledge
- Cristiano Ronaldo sparks interest in Manchester City’s fan token
- Jack Dorsey to launch decentralised Bitcoin (BTC) exchange
- Bitcoin (BTC): will growth rate continue in Q4 2021?
- MicroStrategy obtains $177M worth of Bitcoin (BTC)
Of course, there was more news last week, so if we missed an important story, feel free to let us know in the comments, and we will be happy to discuss it with you!